Terms & Conditions
Beer Tours Terms & Conditions
The Beer Tours accepts bookings subject to the following:
1. Your Contract with Beer Tours: Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between Beer Tours and the Client comes into existence. The Beer Tours reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Czech Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Courts. No employee of Beer Tours other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Payment, Cancellation, Refund and procedure to cancel a booking
The deposit paid is non-refundable. The balance of all monies due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Beer Tours by the date & place specified for each tour.
2.1. Cancellation fee / refund:
– Cancellation between 7 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 20% cancellation fee.- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
3. Changes by You: In case you book by e-mail, any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Changes by Us: While Beer Tours will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. The Beer Tours reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Beer Tours will inform through the webpage the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
5. Cancellation by Us: Beer Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavor to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Beer Tours tours may not occur if there are less than fifteen people in attendance.
6. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
7. Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Beer Tours.
8. Age, Fitness and Participation: Beer Tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Beer Tours reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Beer Tours employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with us. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Beer Tours tours large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Beer Tours does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Beer Tours cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
9. Czech Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Beer Tours are expected to obey Czech laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Beer Tours of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Beer Tours as a result of the Clients actions. Beer Tours expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Beer Tours opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Beer Tours l is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Beer Tours will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Beer Tours will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
10. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Beer Tours to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety and enjoyment at such times as may be appropriate.
11. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Beer Tours is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Beer Tours being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Beer Tours within 5 days of the completion of the tour.
12. By the time you order your first drink on the tour you must be of legal age set down by Czech Law in order to purchase and consume alcohol.
13. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Beer Tours have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own will.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users of drinking age in his/her country. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone not of drinking age in his/her country is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Servise. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you of drinking age in your country and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The name Beer Tours and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company in the US and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.